1. CAUTION – Base may have sharp edges or spikes caused by damage.
Wear gloves when handling.
2. Fully release all straps and buckles and pull ‘tongue’ forward.
3. Remove inner lining.
4. With inner lining removed, you will find the screws that hold the base secure. Use an appropriate tool to remove the screws.
5. Remove old base (CAUTION: Edges may be sharp).
Dispose of old base responsibly.
6. Place new base in position and replace screws.
Tighten firmly but avoid over-tightening to the point of damage.
7. To preserve the life of your new bases, use Sled Dogs Doggie Walkers.